If you are a blogger and looking to buy the best laptops for bloggers in 2022 then you are at the right place. The laptop market is very wide and you just find a perfect laptop for blogging purpose. For that you have to find your budget and what kind of activities you are planning to do on that laptop,
If you want to buy a laptop for content writing and regular surfing on browser, social media platforms etc then a budget laptop will be perfect for bloggers. But if you do a little heavier tasks like video editing, photo editing etc then you n=have to increase your budget. Again, if you travel a lot and blog during that time then you need a light weight laptop, and if you are blogging from your desk then you need a different laptop.
So, let’s find out the best laptop for blogging covering all the various categories and need. Buying a good laptop is a very crucial investment towards your blogging career, so take some time, understand your need and then only take your decision. If you are a student and looking for best laptops for students, this article will also help you to pick the right laptop for blogging in 2022.
Top 3 Best Laptops For Bloggers [Our Picks]
Before going into the detailed list of best laptops for bloggers in 2022, let me share few of the highly recommended laptops that most professional bloggers are buying in India these days. Among them, I bought the Macbook Air M1 recently and I have to say that I have done the best investment for blogging career.
Laptop Buying Guide For Bloggers & Students
So, before buying a laptop for blogging let’s understand few basic things that will help you to find out what kind of laptop you actually need. The entire market is full of various brands, various models with different configurations. Then how to choose the best blogging laptop in 2022? let’s make it simple.
Screen Size & Weight: You will get various types of screen size laptops in the market. Starting from 13 inch to generally 15.6 inch. Although these day you will find 16 inch laptops also. Now remember one thing, the more the screen size that heavier will be the laptop. That means, if you are travelling a lot and looking for a portable laptop then I would recommend you to look for 13-14 inch laptops which are lighter in weight. At the same time, if you are looking for a desktop alternative machine then a bigger size with higher configuration may work well. But for all bloggers, I will suggest to go for a smaller screen & light weight laptop so that you can easily carry the laptop wherever go and create content on the go.
Battery Life: I have used more than 4 different laptops in my life so far. And gradually 1 thing I have realized that the battery life is very important. Specially when I am travelling, it is very difficult with carry a laptop which offer only 4-5 max battery life. When I work at home, then also I need to plug the charger all the time or frequently so that I can work continuously. In case you are a travel blogger, create video content, edit the video etc then battery life plays a huge role. So, make sure to check how much battery life your laptop is giving rather than just to look for the configurations. Now a days there are various laptop models are launching promising a very good battery life.
Performance: When you buy a blogging laptop, you need to understand what kind of work you are going to do and accordingly you need to choose the right configuration. Your laptop performance depends on couple of factors like RAM, CPU, SSD Storage etc. We all know that the higher the configuration the better the performance. But at the same time it will cost more also. So, there is no point to but a laptop spending 2 lakh just to get the best latest configuration. But you should go for a minimum configuration and according to me here are the details you should look for.
- RAM: These days you should not buy a laptop below 8 GB RAM at least. If you are buying a windows laptop, you can even go for a 16 GB laptop with few thousands extra which is not possible for Mac laptops. If I buy a laptop, then I would definitely go for a laptop with minimum 16 GB ram consider a long term usage view. You can use the laptop for various kind of tasks without worrying much with 16 GB RAM.
- Processor: If you are confused between Mac M1 Chip Vs Intel Vs AMD processor then you have to do a separate research. In case of intel, I would say at least buy i5 processor and if you have budget then go for higher versions as well. If you are planning to buy a MacBook Air M1 Chip one then I would say you can go for that without thinking much. As a student you can get the best deal as well which I have mentioned below. And if you want to try AMD process laptops then also you can follow the similar research approach only. Every processor has their own benefits & disadvantages, that can’t be covered in this article. So do the research first or else write a comment below to ask your questions.
- Graphics Card: If you go for any laptop in the budget range of 60,000+ then these days you will get integrated graphics card. Again, if you do some video editing, photo editing, gaming etc then you may need a graphic card. As a best blogging laptop, you can avoid a graphic card in case you have a tight budget.
- Windows Vs Mac: Windows laptops are comparably cheap and you have many options to buy. So, varying the RAM and processor you can find a suitable configuration as per your budget which will be powerful as well. In case of Mac, it is quite expensive, but the you will not compromise with the performance, portability & battery life etc. Mac environment is quite different also and you may need to spend a lot of money for additional software for which you don’t to pay for windows. Yes, in windows there are many crack version or ways to use various software which is not possible Mac.
Storage: For a blogger, I don’t think you have to worry much about storage as you will be writing more online. But storage is a much these days to store various resources or media files like pictures & videos. In the age of 4K videos, you need huge space to back up your hard work. So, I would say try to go for maximum space configuration under your budget or else buy a separate USB Storage with you. In my case I bought Macbook with 256 GB memory only and a sperate 1 TB hard Disk to manage space issue.
Price: This is the key criteria to decide whether to buy a laptop or not. As I have mentioned, I have used more than 4 laptops so far in my life and their budget were till 35,000 only. For my latest laptop I have upgrade to SSD Hard Drive and 8 GB extra RAM. Right now I am looking for even a better laptop as I face little slowness or lagging issue while multi tasking. I use Filmora for video editing, multiple tabs on browser for research and also various other tasks. After a lot of research I found MacBook Air M1 suits my need, although the budget is little higher. In this article for best laptop for bloggers I will cover all popular laptops under various categories so that you can easily pick the right one.
If you want to know more about why I buy MacBook Air M1 then you can comment below, I will write a separate article. and share all my experiences there.
Best laptop for blogging Under 1,00,000
1. Apple MacBook Air M1
2. SamSung Galaxy Book2 Series Laptops
3. Dell Latitude 15 5520 Laptop
Best Laptop For Blogging Under 80,000
4. Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 (14, Intel)
5. Acer Swift 5 Intel Core i5 Laptops
6. Asus ZenBook Thin & Light Laptop
If you are looking for a cheap laptop online, then you must check out the Asus chrome book flip. This is not a windows laptop though, but the best laptop under Rs 30,000 budget. Most of the writers look for low configuration laptop which is easy to carry and Asus Chromebook fits that requirement.
Besides that, if your writing need involves around Google docs, Chrome Browser for research etc then why not save money on a laptop. On top of that, you can flip the laptop and use the touchscreen which is highly handy while traveling.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4405Y – Intel Core m3-6Y30
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 515
- RAM: 4GB
- Screen: 12.5-inch, FHD (1,920 x 1,080) LED-backlit anti-glare
- Storage: 32GB – 64GB eMMC
- A fabulous touchscreen
- premium build quality
- Value for money
- Tactile keyboard
- Not a windows laptop
- May not suitable for playing games
- Average speakers
- Storage space is very less
7. MI Notebook Pro
Best Blogging Laptop Under 60,000
8. RealMe Book Slim
9. HP Pavilion Laptops
10. Dell Inspiron Laptops
Want to buy a AMD laptop with good performance? Then check out the HP 255 G5. HP is one of the most trusted laptop brand in India. Personally, both my laptops are from HP only and one of them is a very old one. But still working better than a new laptop.
If your budget is tight, but you can’t compromise with the specifications then you must check HP 255 G5. This laptop comes with a solid features like 1 TB hard drive, bigger screen size and 4 GB ram. Although I feel that for a AMD laptop, the RAM can be little higher for better performance & experience.
- CPU: AMD A6-7310
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R4
- RAM: 4GB
- Screen: 15.6-inch, 1366 x 768 pixels
- Storage: 1TB HDD
- Full of high end specifications
- 1 TB hard drive
- 3 year Next business day onsite warranty
- Very affordable price
- RAM can be more
- Low resolution
11. Lenovo IdeaPad 5
Best Blogging Laptop Under 50,000
12. Assu VivoBook K15
DELL is one of the most popular name in the laptop category. Their inspiron series is one of the most selling laptops. If your budget is little higher, more than 50,000 but under Rs 75,000 then you must check out Dell Inspiron 5559.
This laptop comes with 4 GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD, which looks very good. But I did not find the battery so good. Although this laptop is perfect for heavy work, but you have to make sure you don’t forget the charger every now & then.
Dell Inspiron 5559 is powered by inter Intel dual-core i5 6th generation processor which is good. But at this price range, I think Apple macBook pro is a far better choice with little extra spending. It has multiple USB ports which will easily connect pen drives, external hard drives, USB memory card readers.
- Display: 15.6 inch
- Processor: Intel Dual Core i5-6200U
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk: 1 TB
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Graphics: 4 GB
- Battery: 4 hours
- Big display
- Graphics card configuration is very good
- Dual USB 2.0 ports
- Huge space with 1 TB HDD
- Batterycan be improved
13. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 AMD Ryzen
14. HP Thin & Light Laptops
Best Laptop For Bloggers Under 40,000 Budget
15. Acer Aspire 3
When Microsoft enter into this market, they made sure they are launching something unique. That’s why Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has become of the best laptop of 2017. If you want to enjoy both laptop and tablet, then you should definitely have a look at Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
With little extra payment with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, you will get the Surface Pen or the fantastic Type Cover keyboard, you can enhance your writing experience to the next level. Easily take notes from here & there for your next article.
So, this brilliant 2-in-1 tablet come laptop is powered by Windows 10, without any doubt. It has a very good camera for rear facing as well as front facing. The best part I like is the RAM, you can go up to 16GB ram which is awesome. At the same time, you can go for maximum hard drive size up to 1 TB. Without any doubt, this is the best laptop with 1 TB hard disk.
- CPU: Intel Core m3 – i7
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 615 – Iris Plus Graphics 640
- RAM: 4GB – 16GB
- Screen: 12.3-inch, 2,736 x 1,824 PixelSense display
- Storage: 128GB – 1TB SSD
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.1
- Camera: 8MP rear-facing, 5MP front-facing
- Very good quality touch screen
- Awesome performance
- Good battery life
- Keyboard is not mandatory