Are you looking for the best ClickMagick alternatives? A tracking tool that not only tracks your links in real-time but also boosts your marketing efforts.
A few days ago I shared an in-depth review of ClickMagick, and despite its many pros, it is not perfect. First, their UX needs a bit of an upgrade to make it an easy-to-use and more intuitive dashboard.
Newbies have to spend most of their time digging through their documentation before they can optimally use this link tracking tool.
Second, you guessed right.
Before sending traffic to its destination, they capture the traffic source details using a redirect engine. As a result, some features drift on the gray and black ends of the spectrum.
Look at the link clocking feature that hides affiliate links. Or link rotators that send one ad’s traffic to various destinations. These are amazing features but if they aren’t used effectively some ad and affiliate networks won’t like them.
Lastly, ClickMagick pricing is a bit on the higher side.
Luckily, there are great ClickMagick alternatives that can go head to head with ClickMagick features.
Drill down the article.
JotURL: All-in-one Marketing Solution for your Links
With JotURL, you get to manage, optimize, compare and monitor all your marketing links under one dashboard. It’s like the Swiss army knife for your links. It helps users to measure cross-channel touchpoints, enhance ad campaigns, and improve performance and conversions. JotURL is the most affordable ClickMagick alternative on this list with prices starting at $10 a month.
- It offers InstaURLs to help you create URLs that are easy on the eye.
- It allows A/B testing and supports rotator URLs.
- It uses remarketing pixels that are compliant with GDPR, designed to expand your market reach and boost your touchpoints.
- It comes with Sub IDs and postback URLs to track your conversions.
- It comes with a robust pixel builder to track your visitors’ actions.
- You get branded visual QRs to boost your offline-to-online marketing.
- It comes loaded with 10 digital marketing tools under one roof. From branded links to CTAs, remarketing pixels, CTAs, and conversion tracking.
- It allows cross-device conversion tracking.
- It has a long list of third-party native integrations.
- With all these tools under one dashboard, it can be a bit overwhelming at first.
Bottomline: If you are looking for an all-in-one tool to handle all your links JotURL works perfectly.
Voluum: Best App for Tracking the Performance of your Campaigns
It is a cloud-based solution that’s very much like ClickMagick and Improvely. Voluum is a serious player when it comes to tracking, managing, and optimizing your marketing campaigns.
Its users earned up to $1.5 billion yearly. As a tracking solution, it gives you a competitive edge thanks to the mobile app helping you work on your campaign performance on the go.
- It offers click fraud monitoring. A powerful feature that provides fraud protection by showing you suspicious clicks and visits.
- It has great A/B testing features allowing you to determine the campaigns that will perform better improving your conversion rate.
- It generates instant reports and stats regardless of your traffic volume.
- It has a traffic distribution AI that analyzes the performance of your pages in real time and sends visitors to the pages that convert best. It helps in optimizing your campaigns faster, saving you time.
- It provides SSL for better security of your custom domains.
- Direct pixel tracking is available making it easy to track both paid and organic traffic without redirecting as it happens on ClickMagick. In return, the quality of traffic increases.
- Their customer service is highly responsive.
- It lacks multi-device attribution.
- It offers limited link cloaking, rotators, and split tests compared to ClickMagick.
Bottomline: It is a powerhouse with advanced features to track, manage and optimize your marketing efforts.
ClickMeter: Best App for Targeted Traffic
If you want to send traffic to targeted landing pages only, ClickMeter is your best bet. You get to easily target your audience based on their location, devices, language, and other filters better suited for your audience.
Unlike ClickMagick, they have an intuitive dashboard. You can easily access broken links, blacklists, click fraud, high latency, and reports download on a single dashboard.
- It has campaign monitoring that helps publishers and affiliate marketers know the effectiveness of their campaigns. It shows you better conversions allowing you to focus on campaigns that will generate good ROI. Their A/B testing is on point.
- It has a click fraud feature that prevents fraudulent clicks from being counted in the tracking system.
- It offers link cloaking with URL encryption.
- The link rotator feature is very similar to ClickMagick as it offers redirects based on sequential lists, weights, rotations, or randomness.
- It offers a tracking ID that lets you track the entire sales funnel.
- Unlike ClickMagick, it easily allows third-party collaboration through its integrated system. You can connect to various apps using API if the network isn’t natively supported.
- It gives users a great UX.
- It doesn’t have multi-device attribution.
- No free trials.
Bottomline: If you’re looking for an app that will give you a full spectrum of your links analytics including track conversions, ClickMeter is the tool to use.
FunnelFlux: Best Visual-Based Link Tracking Tool
FunnelFlux provides users with a visual-based view of their customer’s journey allowing you to easily understand them and improve your marketing strategies.
You get to see your current traffic sources, leads, and the generated revenue for better campaign optimization. It’s the ticket to your most profitable traffic segments. I recently shared a FunnelFlux in-depth review. You can go through it to see what I mean.
- A robust reporting feature. The raw power and flexibility that come with its reporting feature are amazing.
- It has powerful statistics funnel heat maps that allow you to see the bottlenecks and goldmines of your advertising campaigns and sales funnels.
- It has pre-built traffic source templates that you can use or customize a template from scratch.
- It allows email opt-in conversion tracking.
- It offers great traffic quality analysis churning data into insightful information within seconds. You get lightning-fast and detailed stats that are able to tell you the lifetime value of your prospects.
- It has a visual funnel builder making it easy to create your funnels.
- It is a robust tracking tool with 60+ KPIs.
- It might take amateurs some time to grasp the technical knowledge needed to fully utilize the platform.
- Being a self-hosted tracker, one has to find servers and other infrastructure before using FunnelFlux so it might not be ideal for everyone.
Bottomline: It gives you a visual-based view of your customer’s journey. If you want to create visual funnels for your links, FunnelFlux will deliver.
Improvely: Best for Click Fraud Monitoring
If you’re looking for a conversion tracking and click fraud monitoring tool, Improvely works like magic. It comes with a robust click fraud monitoring feature that protects your site and affiliate campaigns from bad traffic. You get to distinguish between bad clicks and crusades so you don’t have to pay for false clicks.
What stood out for me was their customer profile building feature. You get to see individual people, their location, number of visits, lifetime value, and even their organic value. Pretty awesome, right?
- It’s very similar to ClickMagick. They both track conversions based on tracking pixels or sub-id parameters which most of the affiliate networks support. You can track both paid and organic traffic.
- It also comes with a feature for “labeling visitors” to facilitate cross-device conversion tracking just like ClickMagick.
- In-built split testing features allowing you to know the landing pages to send traffic to for the best conversions.
- It allows real-time reporting and it has a report exporting feature that allows you to share reports with your team.
- It helps you save money by preventing suspicious clicks on your ads. This comes in handy during PPC ads.
- The pricing plans are pretty affordable unless you’re going for the agency plan.
- No heatmap reports for your click analysis.
- No link rotation feature like we have on ClickMagick or ClickMeter.
Bottomline: If you don’t want to keep paying for bad or bot clicks, Improvely offers one of the best fraud monitoring features on the market.
LinkTrackr: Best Link Cloaking Tool
LinkTrackr is a server-less and cookieless link tracking tool that allows you to insert links anywhere. Like ClickMagick it uses pixel tracking codes helping you track conversions from anywhere. It’s perfect for cloaking links on WordPress.
Just like ClickMagick, with LinkTrackr it doesn’t permit traffic from automated browsing, wholesale sites, banner exchanges, mass transit sites like AdFly, and other sources of mass traffic.
It’s an intelligent traffic distribution and ad tracking system. The interface has an intuitive dashboard and is designed to help any affiliate marketer, newbie, and business save time. It comes with advanced tracking features including ad retargeting. It also allows location-based targeting so you can have better conversions.
If you want excellent precision and speedy data delivery, AdsBridge would do it. And the best thing, they give you 24/7 campaign performance and fraud monitoring. The only catch is they only support 6 variables for tracking traffic that may still be enough for most of the people.
If you can’t tell the links responsible for the revenue surge of your campaigns, you can’t know which marketing strategies are working.
This will also make it difficult to upscale the efforts that result in growth as you don’t have any previous reports to leverage. And with these options, there is no excuse for going without a good link tracking tool.
However, use them effectively to avoid being penalized by search engines or removed from your advertising networks.
These tools are your golden goose. Use
- Voluum if you need robust and advanced features for tracking links. And you’ve got a large budget.
- Improvely if you want a tracking tool that concentrates on fraud protection to keep you from paying for bad clicks.
- JotURL if you are looking for an all-in-one tool for your links and you are working with a small budget.
There you go! Let’s know what link tracking tool you’re currently using or planning to use.