Guest posting means writing and publishing a piece of content in the form of an article on someone else’s website. So, if you want to create a backlink on a high authority site, you can do guest posting activity in off-page SEO. If you search in Google, you will get a FREE & Paid UK guest posting sites list in 2021.
Guest posting isn’t just about getting backlinks. It is a chance to target a new audience, increase the subscribers, develop your online audience, and construct associations with other specialty influencers.
Guest blogging can help you if you do it right. It’s a game not everyone can play but to play well and win.
The first thing you should do is to select the purpose of your guest blog. Why do you do a guest posts on other sites? As I said earlier, getting more followers. This should not take much time but is very very important.
The second most important step is to find guest posting opportunities. Not everyone on the internet accepts guest posts but a few of them do. Everybody needs to publish content on top guest blogging sites however not many of them overcome effectively.
In 2021, the formula for a successful guest posting strategy that will help you rank your website on Search Engines, while simple, is also incredibly challenging.
- Find high domain authority (DA) blogs that are relevant to your niche or industry.
- Contact the owners of these blogs and pitch your content to publish their websites.
- Get accepted by the blog owners because of the mutual value add.
- Create a piece of content that provides real value and includes a link back to your website.
- Rinse and repeat across several blogs.
- Sit back and enjoy the increased traffic and page #1 rankings.